The Clark Family

Ryan, Sarah, Max, Evie, Leo, & Ian

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finger Lickin' Good

I haven't posted in a while, so I'll try to make up for it in the next few posts. Here's some pictures of Max enjoying his breakfast. He liked it so much this day, he licked the bowl clean. I am an amazing cook! Actually it was just yogurt, wheat germ, and applesauce. Incidentally, I can't figure out why everything I type is underlined. It's embarassing. If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it.
Posted by Sarah at 9:11 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a breakfast. I never thought of giving MJ wheat germ!

December 15, 2007 at 10:35 AM
Sarah said...

Max doesn't seem to notice it at all. Than I don't feel as guilty if we end up with McDonald's for lunch or something!

December 15, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Jessie said...

Is Ryan related to Gene Simmons?

December 19, 2007 at 7:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

Welcome to the Clark Family Blog! Ryan and I have been married for 8 years. Ryan is a dentist, and I stay home with our children, Max (6), Evie (4), Leo (2), and a new baby Ian. We're happy you stopped by!

Ryan & Sarah

Ryan & Sarah

Max

Max

Evie

Evie

Leo

Leo

Ian

Ian

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (25)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ►  2011 (26)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (43)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (68)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2008 (81)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • the Real Santa
      • Temple Lights
      • News, news, news!
      • Handyman
      • Santa Love
      • Finger Lickin' Good
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (18)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.