Max has got to be the happiest child I have ever known. I love him!!! I wish I could of been there to spend time with ya'll. I'm jealous that I don't get to see you guys for christmas too!
It says Max! Brandon did it with his sled before we woke up on Friday morning. Pretty amazing! That's their HUGE backyard. In fact it includes part of the woods there and a stream!
I think you should submit those leave pictures to a baby magazine for a contest b/c they are perfect! I can be his agent sine I'm not working and have PLENTY of time on my hands :-) All kids have gotten so big since last Christmas!
7 comments:
I can't believe it... Max has gotten cuter since I saw him a week ago! He seriously should be a baby model!
Hope you guys had a good time :)
Wow, he looks a lot like Ryan's family! He looks so happy in every picture!
Max has got to be the happiest child I have ever known. I love him!!! I wish I could of been there to spend time with ya'll. I'm jealous that I don't get to see you guys for christmas too!
I'm glad you had fun in Indiana. Thanks again for inviting me to the blog. It's great!
Wow, those leaf photos look so picturesque! Someone is quite the photog! What is written in the snow?
It says Max! Brandon did it with his sled before we woke up on Friday morning. Pretty amazing! That's their HUGE backyard. In fact it includes part of the woods there and a stream!
I think you should submit those leave pictures to a baby magazine for a contest b/c they are perfect! I can be his agent sine I'm not working and have PLENTY of time on my hands :-) All kids have gotten so big since last Christmas!
Post a Comment